What is XBIZ Retail?
XBIZ Retail is the only show that brings together all segments of the adult retail marketplace for 2 days of premier exhibitions, engaging seminars, high-energy networking sessions, keynote presentations and exclusive special events tailored to deliver unparalleled value to everyone in the field — from retail buyers, store/company owners and operations managers to sales and customer service staff.
- Check out the latest and greatest products from today’s top manufacturers and distributors/wholesalers.
- Gain competitive knowledge about current and emerging market trends impacting the world of adult retail.
- Make new contacts for your business and meet the top movers and shakers of the retail biz.
- Mix business with pleasure at exclusive XBIZ Retail special events and mixers.
- Celebrate with the industry’s top stars and luminaries at the 10th Annual XBIZ Awards on Jan. 10.
What are the key differences between XBIZ Retail and ANME?
XBIZ Retail and the ANME Show are each unique but complement one another perfectly to the benefit of the retailer. While ANME is a novelty-focused show attended mostly by key buyers and leading novelty manufacturers/exhibitors, XBIZ Retail embraces the entire spectrum of adult retail.
- XBIZ Retail exhibitors include novelty, lingerie, video as well as distributors/wholesalers
- Educational seminars covering the latest trends and issues impacting the retail market including a special keynote presentation by industry pioneer Susan Colvin, president and CEO of CalExotics
- Speed-networking sessions designed to establish new connections for your business
- Exclusive special events, including receptions and mixers
- The industry’s biggest awards event of the year, the 10th annual XBIZ Awards show
Who attends XBIZ Retail?
XBIZ Retail is open to everyone in the field of adult retail, including:
- Boutique Operators, Buyers and Sales Associates
- Large Chain Store Owners, Managers, Buyers and Sales Associates
- E-tail Operators, Managers, Buyers and Sales Associates
- Distributor/Wholesale Buyers
- Pleasure Product Manufacturers
- Intimate Apparel Manufacturers
- Couples-Themed Video Studios
- Home Party Organizers
- Retail Solution Providers
- Technology Providers
- Journalists, Bloggers, Publicists
Who are the XBIZ Retail Advisory Board Members?
The XBIZ Retail Advisory Board is comprised of the top executives of North America’s premier retail chain, online retail and wholesale/distribution companies. This esteemed group of industry trendsetters and visionaries provide valuable guidance in the design and development of XBIZ Retail.
The 2012 XBIZ Retail Advisory Board Members are:
- Bob Christian, Adam & Eve Stores
- Rondee Kamins, Adultmart/GVA-TWN
- Mark Franks, Castle Megastore
- Ed Braunstein, Deluxe Distributors
- Theresa Flynt, Hustler Hollywood
- Shelly Sandau, The Lion's Den
- Steve Brown, Romantix
- Andrew Sullivan, Gamelink
- Joel Kaminsky, Good Vibrations
- Dave Levine, SexToy.com
- Jax, Sugar DVD
- Larry Garland, Eldorado
- Ken Sahn, Holiday Products
- Bonnie Feingold, Honey's Place
- Brian Herbstman & Frank Kay, IVD/ECN
- Phyllis Heppenstall, Peekay
- Ari Suss, SexToyDistributing
- Bob Pyne Jr., Williams Trading
What companies will be attending and exhibiting at XBIZ Retail 2012?
For the latest listing of show attendees and exhibiting companies, click here.
What are the newest show features at XBIZ Retail 2012?
Speed-Networking — Grow your contacts exponentially in a matter of minutes with XBIZ's first-ever speed-networking session for members of the adult retail community.
3-Minute Show-Offs — Check out the hottest product unveilings by today's top manufacturers in a fast, 3-minute format that culminates with crowd-voted winners and prizes.
How do I register for XBIZ Retail?
Registration is FREE for qualified buyers, retail outlet operators and XBIZ clients. To request free registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other attendees, standard online registration is $100 per badge, on-site $200.
Badge includes access to exhibitions, seminars, networking events as well as entry (ticket) to the 10th Annual XBIZ Awards Show.
For VIP tables and VIP tickets to the 2012 XBIZ Awards, contact email@example.com.
Where is XBIZ Retail being held?
Both XBIZ Retail 2012 and the ANME Show will take place at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel.
Is there a special room rate?
Yes, special room rates have been negotiated for XBIZ Retail attendees and exhibitors. Please use/mention group code XBIZ.
To make reservations by phone call toll-free (800) 736-9712 or (818) 843-6000.
Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport
2500 Hollywood Way
Burbank, California 91505 USA
U.S. & Canada: (800) 736-9712
International: (818) 843-6000
Sales: (877) 419-8989
Fax: (818) 842-9720
What is the closest airport to the show hotel?
The Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel is conveniently located across the street from the Bob Hope Airport. Directions from major airports are available here.
Bob Hope Airport
2627 North Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505-1062
Got other questions?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 820-0228.
Registration is FREE for qualified buyers, retail outlet operators and XBIZ clients. Standard registration fee is $100.
Exhibit / Sponsor
Put your company in the spotlight and stand out among the rest — promote your product line at XBIZ Retail 2012, the ultimate adult retail trade event of the year. For more information, click here
Tag Me Now
Harness the power of XBIZ.net
, the industry's No. 1 social network. Tag yourself to XBIZ Retail 2012, see who's attending and make appointments in advance of the show.